cyanism

Monday, February 07, 2005

Wong Kar Wai goes WILD!

At last !
I've found some moment to watch "Days of Being Wild", although not chronologically correct (yeah,yeah, I've should watch this before ITMFL and 2046).
Halfway through the movie, I still had no idea what the big idea with this one?
Every WKW afficionado said that I SHOULD watch this flick.
But then Andy Lau's character came into the picture (I'm not his fan by the way), and suddenly my mind got bewitched by WKW moves.
like always.
The colours, the mirror point of view (sooooo WKW), the costumes ( sooo feminime, I wonder, is he gay?) , the MUSIC!
Turned out he already used Perfidia by xavier Cougat and Siboney in Days of Being Wild! Thus used them again in 2046.

"many troubles will be solved after a goodnight sleep"

1 Comments:

  • Oom Wong pernah mengaku, beliau tidak sanggup bikin film tanpa asap rokok, asynchronous sound, dan jam besar. Yg terakhir itu gw suka, makanya gw suka vklip Gerimis-nya KLa.

    By Blogger budibadabadu, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!