cyanism

Saturday, January 29, 2005

midnight romantic

My bro and his bride sure looks DAMN CUTE! Their cutey nick : ninita & muffin (as i read in her mobile's wallpaper). Surveying them in this past few days has brought back an unforgetable romantic scene from a certain movie.

scene setting : on a jetty in a very windy day
man1 : The truth is I-i i like you, I’ve never expected a Thunderbolt.
I’ve always just hope that I’ll meet some nice friendly girl.
Like the look of her, hope when she look at me doesn’t make her physically sick.
Then pop her the question
Settle down be happy
Works for my parents
Well, now that they’re divorced.

man2 was just listening patiently.
This line is also used in the soundtrack as an opening for a song, it was a cover version but was sung perfectly by a group who was famous in the 80's.The soundtrack is as good as the movie, where I first learn the word : bugga! Now I want to sit on my cozy couch and repeat that bugga scene...

well,this is not necessarily a quiz, but the reward still on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!