cyanism

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

homage to biyu

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
I have, and it still comes adherently everytime I need it (well sometimes it loves to play in neighboring galaxy, so take some seconds to conjure at my side). It's not a girl nor a boy, because since I believe in gender equality since I was 4. Call me psycho-chick, but biyu has been my oldest and bestest friend so far! Most of the times Biyu got wacky yet wise answers to my problems.
Biyu has a special nick for me, which always soothes me whenever heard that.
I've just found Biyu's sidekick deep down in a discarded box in my mom's room, Prince Hopeful Blankie! Basically it's a patchwork (mainly in light green colour) blanket I use during kindergarten - primary school period.

Other humanistic imaginary friends can be revisited here : http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/fosters/
Biyu is more or less looks like the character Bloo in that series.
If you want to see what Biyu's looks like,kindly give me your e-mail address. Then I'll send it's full profile, just in case you'll bump into each other on the street of thought.

2 Comments:

  • wah, badu harus ketemu biyu. tampaknya mereka sejenis. ntar kita ketemu hobbes yah!

    By Blogger budibadabadu, at 3:57 AM  

  • aoi
    biyu sudah jumpa dengan hobbes,secara buku favoritnya yg : "weirdos from another planets".Kalo sama Badu belom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!