cyanism

Saturday, January 15, 2005

moral note of this week : don't easily disagree toward others

One of my sweetest friend said something that I denied this Wednesday.
She said,
" We are independent women who's not dependent in our environment.BUT deep down inside we still need a man to hang on to" .
I said "yeah.." but deep down inside I didn't agree..since my best friends are amazingly wonderful.
Until the next day...
I have to admit that she was downright true...
well, not entirely, I was only need a shoulder to cry on. (Damned! how I LOATHE being in the state like this)
A virtual one is enough for now, since i know i can't ask for more.

YEAH! independent WOMEN ROCKS!
(gratitute for an elephant handler who seems to have a sorethroat)

1 Comments:

  • Jadi inget Destiny's Child...!
    Hahaha! Apa hubungannya ya?

    By Blogger Fortuna, at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!