cyanism

Sunday, January 02, 2005

2047-Spectacular Shigeru !

I've been listening to 2046's soundtracks lately,and realised (well thanks to looong bery-bery worthy conversation with Hazel and Sisi) that every character in the movie has his/her own song in it.
Siboney...with Zhang Zi Yi's long stare at Mr.Chow (who seems to get all the laydeeehz). By the way, Nana Mouskori's version is worth listening too.
Adagio ...with Faye's desperation to meet Takeshi or just to read his oh-so-lovely letters...

that opera piece that cuts my heart (and mr.chow's too) whenever Faye's got scolded by her dad.
The Christmas song...another song to illustrate Zhang's unrequited love which linger among christmas dinners and passionate intercourse.

This very moment I'm listening to Lost over and over again.A fine match for my recent feeling,since i feel very-very lost indeed.


I shall dig my soundtracks collection....Hello again Dave Grusin, James Newton Howard,Ennio Morricone and the whole gang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!