cyanism

Friday, December 10, 2004

Chronologically Carpenters

When i saw you again this
"when there's no gettin' over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But i won't last a day without you",
tune keeps ringing in my mind.
Suddenly my memory jumped back into the time that cannot be erased from my simple mind.
yeah right...like you ever want to be my rainbow.
i've tried
and tried to reach you but the interstellar policeman didn't seems so keen about that.
maybe it's just me who
"with pockets full
Of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me
Tonight
I'm wide awake at four a.m.
Without a friend in sight
Hanging on a hope but i'm alright".
my body has wide awake but my mind keep wandering since then
Then all of this resolve in
"All the years of useless search
Have finally reached an end
Loneliness and empty days will be my only friend
From this day love is forgotten
I'll go on as best i can

What lies in the future is a mystery to us all
No one can predict the wheel of fortune as it falls
There may come a time when i will see that i've been wrong
But for now this is my song"

someday,
i don't know when
"And i can't make demands
I'll learn how to bend
It's going to take some time this time
No matter what i've planned
But like the young trees in the wintertime
I'll learn how to bend"
just like Carole King wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!