cyanism

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

HAH! i'm not that silly little person I used to be!

one of the greatest torcher is longing for someone who, clearly, doesn't loves you.
I've never consider it was a torcher though,until today.
One of my best pal, just gave me a testimonial, about this book. First the title just stabbed me, in addition, he said this book is sooo me! Then during lunch i've watched Oprah. God Gracious Me! She was interviewing the authors! Is this a sign that i have to vanish my delirium?
It's true that men just can't say straight-forwardly that "I'm not interested in you" or "I don't want to commit". They simply use signs that can't be interpreted by us, women.
Now i don't want him to treat me as a shirt that maybe he can wear later. Because, if he doesn't wear it now, he'll never !
SINGLE AND in-questionable-relationship GIRLS SHOULD READ THIS!
MAYBE HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU--Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

1 Comments:

  • One of my girlfriends from DC just sent me a copy of this book via my dad who was returning back to Jakarta. Not having heard about the book before, as soon as I saw the title, I thought she was hinting something to me, and yes, I did feel a little insulted. I started reading it, and guess what? It's very liberating to see that many women have been as "stupid" as I have in not being able to decipher that mysterious code men use in the pursuit of women.

    This books puts everything into a plain and simple perspective. Ber, I must admit that you were the first person I thought about after I started reading this book, but you know what? EVERY WOMEN MUST READ THIS BOOK. Single, married, engaged, in a relationship, no exceptions. Why? No more reading between the lines. No more taking crap from men. No more wasting time.

    Nevertheless, knowing how "emotionally challenged" women can be, we'll probably fall into that same trap. Again. And again. But hey, at least then we'll be a teensy bit more knowledgable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!