cyanism

Friday, February 04, 2005

plays piano + GREAT VOICE + handsome + mesmerizing sincere smile = lethal combination



"A Little Bit of me
and a whole of of you
Add a dash of starlight
and a dozen roses too
Then let it rise for a hundred year or two
and that's the recipe for making love"

Yesterday and today are two of my best friend's birthday. With them I've shared soo much memories than one could imagine. The songs from this phenomenal fellow have been illustrating our happy and sorrow moments. This awfully handsome guy (I've met him in person and he was much much more goodlooking in reality), can compose unforgettable songs, play piano, sings beautifully, won grammy, act, I bet he can cook too. Well, that's irrelevant.
Last december, as I was nocturnalling with the remote, I saw a feature of him in the Discovery Channel. Harry Connick Jr. is regarded as a culture icon (so they said), especially in Jazz scene.

"When two heavenly bodies glow
All the stars agree
a planet might be born
or maybe even a galaxy"

He is a galaxy allright!
I just can't help to put another smiling photo of him...

enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!