cyanism

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

grobanic romantic ,please do tollerate..it's february edition afterall

This morning I've found my Josh Groban Closer album (well, I was searching for other CD actually). Damn! this guy has a voice or what !!
His version of Broken Vow is comparable to Lara Fabian's, can tear your heart open.
He also sang she's out of my life beautifully, much better than Mike's.To add more beauty in this video one of our model is there. Yeah, you know, that famous Mariana who can melt guys knee. I bought the original CD (kinda proud of it because this occasion is VERY RARE) since Josh looks like this boy
But his song that romanticize me most is when you say you love me. Call me corny, but that song was...aaaaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!