cyanism

Thursday, February 03, 2005

morrisonic romantic

This fellow is UNBELIEVEABLE!
He'll be sixty this August and still rockin'
He is a rocker and rebel from Belfast.
His voice always mistify me.
His stare just freeze me.
His songs are so vary in genres..all base in rock.
He, who as tough as a rock,
still can romanticize women.

Especially with this two songs :

"You fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my trouble
that's what you are"

It's been years since I've heard that song. A certain scene in "One Fine Day", use that song as background music. You know, the one with Michelle Pffeifer looking through a rainy window after the hectic day.

The other song is "Moondance"

"Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance
with the stars light above in your eyes.
Fantabulous night to make romance
Beneath the colour of October Skies"

"FANTABULOUS"??
When I first heard that song, I thought I misheard the lyric.
Turned out is just Uncle Morrison's genial idea to mix fantastic and fabulous into one word!
Such a lucky woman who inspired him to wrote that piece.
This is him, taken by Baron Wolman, loooong time a go. When he was young.





1 Comments:

  • dohh van Morrison ....saya jadi inget berarti dia seangkatan Iggy Pop dong wahhh tua tua gila + Neil Young + Bob Dylan ....Mbah mbah masih liar ....

    By Blogger wahyudi pratama, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!