cyanism

Sunday, February 20, 2005

professional pooper


this state-of-the-art poop station has a soothing sound (as measured in decibels), "flush water in a whirling tornado movement, cleans the under seat, etc. Don't ask the price, because is somewhere around 7 digits rupiahs. I just saw a billboard of this product somewhere along Slipi (a bit proud that i know that ad's designer).
Is it possible for most Indonesian to buy such a luxury thing?
I mean, i can always do the #2 almost anywhere (as long as it is secluded, clean and enough water provision). Not everybody i know though, there are several people who prefer the toilet seat or the squat toilet. People who prefer the second one said : "it's faster". Surething,because our leg can't stand to squat long enought to finish an article. In addition, i've just found out that IT'S HARD to squat with one leg.
One of my friend has an international (as is European and American) standard of toilet cleanliness.That's why she always do her deeds only in PS or eX's toilets, she won't do #1 nor #2 in other toilet malls She won't ever do #2 on squat-style toilet, although I wish to be there if she really-really has to do it.

"I'm a super duper pooper
I know when I have to go

Put that diaper away
cause i know my way
take a bow
I'm a big boy now,
I'm the best pooper you know!"
that's a bit of the lyric of Aidan's

(my half Jew- half Maduranese nephew) favourite singing teddy.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!