cyanism

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

mari bernafas bersama

menghela napas panjang
setiap setengah jam

kenapa?
entahlah

mungkin ini biang keroknya:

Se tu fossi nei miei occhi per un giorno- If you were in my eyes for one day
Vedresti la bellezza che piena d'allegria - you would see beauty full of happiness
Io trovo dentro gli occhi tuoi - I find inside your eyes
Ignaro se magia o realta - naive if magic or reality

Se tu fossi nel mio cuore per un giorno - IF you were in my heart for one day
Potresti avere un'idea - you would get an idea
Di cio che sento io - of what I feel
Quando mi abbracci forte a te - when you hug me strongly
E petto a petto, noi - and chest to chest,
Respiriamo insieme -we 'll breathe together

Protagonista del tuo amor - main character of your love
Non so se sia magia o realta - I don't know if magic or reality
Se tu fossi nella mia anima un giorno - If you were in my soul one day
Sapresti cosa sento in me - you would know how I feel
Che m'innamorai - .. i fell in love
Da quell'istante insieme a te - from that moment, with you
E cio che provo e - and what i feel
Solamente amore - is just love
(bis)

Lagu ini kurang baik untuk pernafasan jika didengarkan dengan mode repeat.
Biang dari biang keroknya muka tengil sesosok putra altar yg mengingatkan pada :

mungkin dia minta dikunjungi untuk ketiga kalinya.

2 Comments:

  • memorable moments: Salvatore the Altar Boy berteriak histeris, "Alfredo! Alfredo!" sambil menembus kobaran api.

    Badu
    http://budibadabadu.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

  • yg bikin gue nangis endingnya... hiks, hiks... dan bahwa VCD gw dipinjam teman tak kembali

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!