cyanism

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

crotch grabbing crooner




Ok,when i bought the ticket for this show,I expected some classy performance.My anticipation mounted when i saw people all dressed up,like going to a cocktail party instead of concert (or Singaporean always dress like that for a jazz concert? geez..like going to watch London Philharmonic or s'thing). The Singapore Indoor Stadium is GREAT,i mean compare to the ones i've been to. It's clean and our seat wasn't so bad afterall (although Michael Buble was the same size as my thumb).
Actually,I'm not a fan,really,his CDs weren't worth my dough.
HOWEVER,since most of my favourite crooner are dearly departed (yea,IF i can get a hand on a time machine,i'll watch O'l blue eye,Bobby Darin and Nat) and there's a teeny-weeny chance i can watch Tony Bennet,Van Morrison or yea well,if he's selling cheap,Rod Stewart (just keep him singing the greatest american songbook),Michael Buble is better than nothing...
Buble started with "Try A Little Tendernes" and some songs from his CD,then...
He sings Moondance, one of my favourite piece from Van Morrison. Really,this Buble sure got some taste! He interprets Ray Charles (You Don't Know Me), Stevie Wonder (You and I) and Maroon 5 (This Love). Yea darling,this guy rocks!
Not just a crooner,he is a trus performer as well...his MJ impersonation...laugh me off my seat. He also dared to run among the audience,up until the 2nd class row (i sure regret didn't buy THAT row).
And yea,suddenly during one of his monologue....HE GRABBED HIS CROTCH...really,that wasn't expected.Yet still entertaining as he tried to sing operatic (move over Groban) and still sounds good.
This concert also made me found out that i can write in the dark. Mind my writing,it was DARK.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For all the ladies pleasure..here's my youngest crooner (so far)Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • wah bisa nari juga si buble.. gue ga berapa demen ama dia abisnya dia kurang original ya? lagunya cover version semua yak? hehehehe btw kalo mo blajar bernang ama marsden ga perlu punya anak kok. ada kelas renang adult sama kelas scuba diving. pura2 blon bisa bernang aja loe, sapa tau ntar digendong tenggelem ama pak marsden...

    By Blogger Rani, at 8:37 AM  

  • hahaha.... maybe he needed some li'l "adjustment"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

  • Walaupun ga jadi konser di Jkt, sebelumnya gue-pun merasa ga worth my dough juga beli tiketnya Buble. Tapi setelah baca reportase kau, hmm, bikin iri juga kau Nona Cyan. Kalo ada Tony Bennett plis do inform us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!