cyanism

Friday, May 05, 2006

to wed or not to wed,that's THE question.


Some of my friends are getting marry next coming months, this tendencies lead to others questioning their own relationship and yea,off course me being single questioning some issues as well.

I mean like, is it THAT complicated?

After some observations, most of them are having problems with insecurities.
Okay,who doesn't has this such thing?

You? are you SURE you're a human being?

Turned out this feeling is sooo damn common. Even the ones that seems to have "everything" (maybe not EVERYTHING,but you get what I mean) got it big time. I was amazed, when I've founded them out.

Pheww...the older we got, the more problematique this issue...All the "what if"s and "I'm afraid that he/she is going to ......"s.
Dear God!
Can it be as simple as,
"yea i love you too let's elope to europe"???

On the other hand...insecurities can also makes a person rather more attractive. Which I've just found out and still consider this interestingly funny.

1 Comments:

  • Tentu aja boleh gabuuung.... kirim aja e-mail ke moderator dgn kasih nama lengkap, alamat lengkap, n nomer telpon.

    Eheeem.... komplek apa enggak sih, tgantung mo dibikin kompleks apa enggak, hehehhe.... NonaCyan mau pengen nikah?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!