cyanism

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

different tunes


At first I had no idea what genre this album should fall into. Luckily ITunes is equipped with "genre" section,so it's classical.

I'm a soundtrack junkie,especially for James Newton Howard's,John Williams's,Shigeru Umebayoshi's and off course, Ennio Morricone's works.
To listen Morricone's piece in cello played by Yo-yo Ma has given me a different dimension. Morricone's compositions have always been my favourite since "Cinema Paradiso",but the composition for "Legend of1900" was incredibly moving. The deep stringy sounds from Yo-Yo Ma, just make those compositions slit deeper into my veins.

1 Comments:

  • yup! yo-yo ma emang top abis... tapi msh blum ktemu cd nya nih...

    By Blogger saut, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!