cyanism

Monday, May 02, 2005

rare satorare

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For the past few weeks I've been renting japanese dorama dvd.Due to my lack of kanji recognition (it's been a decade since i have to memorize all that!) I just depend on my luck in choosing them. Last one got "naruni" written in romaji on the cover, but i assume the title is satorare since the opening title is that (and written in katakana).This dorama is quite amusing, lotsa humour a bit slapstick (3 patients who act like 3 stooges, dramatic hospital head, dressed up agents, etc)
What is satorare? To cut this short, you can click the movie's website. The dorama is based on the movie anyway,with a few twist. The reviews are ugly, but that's not my point.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
not good if a satorare fall for someone....all people within 10 meters will know it"
I have no idea,whether a satorare is real or plain fiction.Guess if psychic is exist, satorare is possibly real. I'd like to know one.
First, i thought living with a satorare can be mighty difficult. We should act like we can't hear his/her mind. We can hear that person's exact feeling towards us. That's a bummer. We'll also know what they will say or do. That's also a bummer, no suprise at all.

I also thought, by broadcasting hidden thought, the satotare is easier to understand by others. Turned out reversely...
People seems to see satorare as an annoying human being. Being ultra honest doesn't seem to please others (yea, i've been too honest too many times). Satorares are also considered as heavy burden for his/her society.
However, in the end, I'd like to be friend with a satorare. Blunt truth still better for me and people should learn to be more emphatetic towards others.
But what if I'm a satorare?? That should make my teaching job a bit easier..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com cute dr. satorare

1 Comments:

  • Believe it or not I'm a satorare. I'm not playing around. I'm dead serious.

    http://www.etikndut.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!