cyanism

Thursday, March 31, 2005

*sigh*sigh*sigh*

special edition featuring alia & olio

alia : DAMN! what's with you guys!
It's love merely just a chemical reaction and only our looks that counts??
olio : well..looks has the biggest percentage indeed.
alia : why?
olio : If I want to chat about stuff, I still can converse with my friends.
If I want to make L.O.V.E, gotta be with some pretty girl.
The idea of kissing an ugly-fatty-chatty girl is...YEKH!
alia : So? just physical?
olio : Women with brains sure give some extra points.
Still...physical factors counts. So...CALABOCA! (SHUT UP) I'm trying to watch tv here.
alia : but Olio, I'm breaking into pieces and you still won't listen....
olio : You have read
the book , and applied into your silly love life...
So stop whining!
alia : Yea, I've tried to rationalize everything, but it' doesn't feel right...
olio : SHIT WOMAN! just make up your mind!
alia : I just don't know what I want now...everything just keep falling apart.
olio : Let them fall. Let everything go!
just LET GO!
Later, we'll patch everything, and it'll look better than before.
alia : When is later?
olio : We'll know when the right time comes.So, can we watch CSI now?
alia : yea...ok.

1 Comments:

  • hmm, "he's just not that into you?" judul yg menarik, tampaknya buku itu bagus...

    By Blogger budibadabadu, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!