cyanism

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Q : How to gain or loose GWB points?

WOW!
What a weekend.
Last long weekend I took a trip with a group of corporate gals.
At First I was reluctant to join their conversation.
However, as the caravelle rolls, it just took 15 mins to mingle with them.
Then we started to gossip and measure each other's GWB points.
I thought I wasn't nominated as a member. Turned out I WAS true GWB myself.
Denial was on the tip of my tongue, since I've been applying that book ("He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo) vigorously in my life. Looking at everything in realistic way and wiser moves.
yeah rite...

A : TO GAIN
1. Simply follow your desire before you act. Never ever think before hand, just do it. Surely within 5 mins you'll have the smirk on your sparkly face. Perhaps you'll regret it within 10 mins.
2. Fall for T.H.E W.R.O.N.G guy. O.P.P, guys who just not into us, guys who's waaaaay beyong our league, guys with no future, destructive exes, cheaters are definitely fall into that classification. Yet they are ultra-attractive for us. Indeed.
3. Waiting, hoping, sighing, dreaming and other destructive act in -ing forms about Mr. W.R.O.N.G. Yes, dear, they surely destruct your feeling. For those guys are just not real.

TO LOSE
1. Think, re-think and THINK again before you act. The Highest Who Made Us has given a brain for us to use.I'm deeply understand that when our endorphine from el ou vee ee or infatuation soar, our grey cells do not seems to work properly.
2. Consult with other GWB members. Every women seem to have the ability to think logically when it doesn't concerned with their object of affection.
3. Trust your gut feeling.Although sometimes it might misdirect.

After the trip, I was honoured as the president of GWB.
Since I've gained the highest points in such a short period.
yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!