cyanism

Monday, March 14, 2005

he is not naturally evil (but Satan rejected his soul and heaven doesn't seem to be his home)

He's a PETA activist
He wrote ultra beautiful satiric songs.
He's the last famous international playboy
He's the one for my fatty

I never wanted to kill
I am not naturally evil
Such things I do
Just to make myself
More attractive to you
Have I failed ?

So the life I have made
May seem wrong to you
But, I’ve never been surer (well not so sure anyway)
It’s my life to ruin
My own way

so if i see you
and i tell you
i love you
don't make fun of me later
cause i'm just L.O.S.T
(this part is dedicated to all the GWB gals)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ganteng2 kok homo...
WHOA!
this guy has maliciously melt my feeling with Morrissey's songs.

2 Comments:

  • Morrissey sebagaimana adanya ..the Smith juga lebih oke ......

    By Blogger wahyudi pratama, at 4:37 PM  

  • waaaa...abang mooozz guaa...*encupencup*
    biar homo seng penteng ehekehek :p

    By Blogger wenksky, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!