cyanism

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

serenade me KEN!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"everyday every nights
wanna kiss on your lips"

--"love revolution" soundtrack -Kiss Of Life
No,
I don't want to accept the gossip (not yet considered as fact) that he's GAY ( yeaaa lucky youuu all gay guys!!).
Although one of my friend told me," yep,he's singing Faith, he's definitely gay".

+++++++++++ a li'l bit addition +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In my opinion, he is the real visual definition of cool. His voice can really swoon every girl.
Ken can surely sings, writes such melancholic tunes and plays damn mean piano. Never fails me in every song (though I only got Ken's Bar, others just scraps, hopefully ak'sara will stock them again)
My heart skips some (not just one) beat when I found this image of his with spectacle.
I bet when he's just woke up...... still looks
amazing
DIG MORe

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!