cyanism

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

are all women born wishy washy by nature?

alia : I've been having second thoughts..

olio : woman,if you've said no then you DID not mean NO?

alia : ummm..it WAS NOT really a "no"..it was...I wasn't sure

olio : and? What the hey are you trying to say now?

alia : nothing

olio : WOMEN! you just don't understand YOURSELVES!!

alia : we don't, thus we are beautiful creature ^--^

(to my two beloved cancerians who turned 29 and 27 today.
One in States and one in Jakarta.
You ladies always knew what you've wanted.
Miss you both)

4 Comments:

  • try to deal w/ librans.... arggghhhh.... i always wanna pull my hair waiting for them to make decisions...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • hahaahah! Thank Goodness I'm not a Libran 'ka :D

    By Blogger nona cyan, at 4:05 PM  

  • as the 29 y.o cancerian...
    this has been the lesson i learnt after many stubborn and humbling rebelions:

    beyond getting what i want,
    it becomes wanting what i have.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • aaahh... thx Ber :)
    yup I know what I want.. and trying hard to get it, but don't always get it n e way hehehe
    well it's 3 years before I'm turning 20-10 (that's twenty ten hehehe).. just have to try harder I guess ;)

    By Blogger Carita Chandra, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!