cyanism

Friday, November 05, 2004

after the rain

you know what i loooooooove most after the rain?
Not that fresh feeling like all ypur problems has washed away
Not that smell of wet grass
but
sometimes we can see a patch of rainbow.
that sight give a sudden urge for me to sing one of the carpenters's song:

"When there's no gettin' over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you"

Well, that song popped into my mind and has been haunting me ever since i met that guy.
He looks lonely and sad ( from things that he has written in his blog) but he gave me a patch of rainbow.
"Curiosity kills a cat", they say... but i ain't no feline ( perhaps a piggy ), just one simple person with an enourmous amount of curiosity for this guy. I wish i know him more, however...great expectation leads to greater dissapointment...

terima kasih saya sudah diberi sedikit pelangi.


lucu juga kali ya kalo disambung sama lagunya the cure
"you you
soft and only
you
just like heaven"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



adopt your own virtual pet!